domingo, 10 de janeiro de 2010

Sadness by King Pacha



Sadness has begun

My life's a harmony of a song

That can be sung

My dream's a nightmare

Dressed in clothes so loosely hung

Designed and made for one


Sadness is my name

The sun is pallid

That increases with the theme

A mad desire

Shows my madness was insane

But only love's to blame


Sadness in a glass

What a hallucinating vision of the past

I'm not the first to lose a life

And not the last

Love's an explosion

Catch the blessed

She means more to me

Than forest burning

She was more than just the tree

I fly of the yearning

And hold my hand impatiently

It's so sad

Oh my life was she

The dream is over

Sadness has begun

I turn to count the moments lost

The tears I've won

And since the lightening struck

The clouds have hid the sun

Some people hit

Some run





Nenhum comentário: